5. There will be one (1) draw with one (1) winner drawn.
6. The total prize pool is valued at $250.00
7. The winner must be available to attend the Tema Moda 2023 Spring Summer Collection to be held at Maserati, Richmond, Victoria on Thursday, 28 September 2023 in Melbourne.
8. The following is not included in the Prize meals, taxes including any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant, insurance (excluding airline and airport taxes), passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Airfare and accommodation are not included in the prize if the winner needs to fly to attend the event in Melbourne. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
10. The Prize is not exchangeable or transferable for cash and unless otherwise specified, all travel expenses including and not limited to flights, accommodation and other expenses to attend the event will be borne by the winner and their invited guest.
11. Eligible Persons are not required to be present at the draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize. All taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any additional costs involved are at the winner’s expense.
12. The draw will be conducted by our Chief Executive Officer at 17 Walsh Avenue, Maroubra NSW 2035 at 10:00am AEDT on Monday, 18 September 2023. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. In the event of war, terrorism, pandemic, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any requirements of a relevant regulatory authority.
13. Any costs associated with redeeming any part of the Prize are not included.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into
15. The winner will be notified in writing via the contact details supplied by the Eligible Person when they enter the Promotion. The winner will be notified within two (2) working days after the winner is drawn and the winner’s name will be published on our Facebook page.
16. If the winner does not satisfy these Terms and Conditions or cannot be contacted within a reasonable time-frame in accordance with all requirements of all State and Territory regulatory authorities, the entry will be invalidated, and a further entry drawn at the same place as the original draw on Friday, 22 September 2023 to distribute the unclaimed prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct, calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
19. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.